Friday, October 16, 2020

Friday, Oct. 16

 Hello Friends and Family,

We had a great morning in the Coulee!  I collected some observations while we were in my "no one but you" spot.  I brought my observations home, so remind me to show you my work and ask me what I observed!  We also did a "full body scan" while we were on the tail end of our walk to see what parts of our bodies felt cold.  Ask me what felt cold to me, and what I should bring next week when we go again.























Please remember to accept your invitation for our Google Classroom before Monday.  You will need to login to your Gmail account to see this invitation.  If you cannot remember your password, please e-mail Ms. Low or Mrs. Day and we can send you a new one.

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment