Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Wednesday Sept. 23

 Hello Friends and Family,

Today we started learning about printing, and letter sounds.  We will be working on this for the next few weeks, and learning about how to form lowercase letters correctly.  If I'm working on writing at home, help me to practice lowercase letters as much as I can!

We read the story Erik the Viking Sheep today.  It was a very funny story - ask me about it!


We continued talking about Autumn today and documenting all the things we saw on our walk in our visual journal.  Ask me about my Summer/Autumn page, and all the Autumnal details I added to it.












EHS Terry Fox Run: Friday, October 2

This year is the 40th Anniversary of Terry Fox’s Marathon of Hope and Eric Harvie School is proud to be continuing the legacy of one of our greatest heroes. Please join us and support this wonderful cause by donating to: http://www.terryfox.ca/EricHarvieSchool. Together, we can all make a difference! #terryfoxschoolruns @terryfoxfoundation

 

Eric Harvie School raised over 4000.00 last year and even more in previous years.  Let’s reach for that again this year!

 


Thanks for Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment