Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Wednesday Sept. 16

 Hello Friends and Family,

We continued on with Peace Week, and read a true story about a woman named Malala Yousafzai.  We loved learning about how brave she was to use her voice to stand up for what she believed in.  The story was called Malala's Magic Pencil.  Ask me what I think of Malala and what I learned about her life!

We also learned a little bit about Orange Shirt Day, which is coming up in a couple weeks.  There was a Live classroom event today where the woman whose Orange Shirt was taken away from her when she had to go to a Residential School was speaking about the book.  We will talk more about this in the coming weeks!

We have been working hard to get to know the names and interesting details about the friends in our class.  Ask me about Name Bingo, and what interesting things I learned about some of the kids in my class.






No comments:

Post a Comment