Monday, November 23, 2020

Monday, Nov 23

 Hello Friends and Families,


In writing today we had a "free writing time".  Ask me what I wrote about!  Some kids had the opportunity to share their writing for author's chair.





In Inquiry, we wrote and drew a visual journal page about the Magic Treehouse book we just finished reading as a class.  We had to make sure we included characters and a setting in our work, and show that we understood what the prairie landscape looks like.  Ask me about my favourite part, who the characters were, and where the story takes place (hint: the prairies).   













On Friday, Nov 27 we will be going on a Coulee Walk.  It looks like it will be a warmish day, but we will be going unless the weather is extreme, so please make sure I'm prepared and have a snack I can eat outside.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment